Sunday, August 23, 2009

I go where the party takes me...

Well, sometimes I do. Was in Palmy on Saturday night, so decided to drop into the opening for I go where the party takes me photo exhibition at thermostat gallery. We didn't have much time, as we had an appointment at 18:00 with Mr.B, but we went in at 17:30, so got a good half hour to peruse the work and chat with others there. Becca and I both really liked Leigh Mitchell Anyon's work, I thought the circular format worked really well with the subject. The video piece was fun, because I knew a lot of the people in it, but I'm not sure I would have liked it as much if they were unfamiliar faces. It was good to see student work getting out there, and good to see that there was a fair few people that had travelled over to Palmy to see it. Was a shame we couldn't stay longer, but there's always other times...

No comments:

Post a Comment