Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Studio Dissertation: Getting my head round the Art World.

Welcome to the institution:

AMELIA HITCHCOCK
Studio Dissertation 81.332 2009
Quay School of the Arts
Tutor: Matt Couper

ARTWORLD WATCHING- WORKBOOK due: 2nd November 2009

So, an Art Journal, documenting my research/reading. Due to the limited availability of print credits,(which in turn is, apparently, due to the recession), and allowing for the meandering nature of my Internet excursions, I will be creating a virtual Journal to compliment/supplement my physical visual diary.

This will also become a way for me to keep all the interesting websites that I have found in one easy to access place, rather than constantly emailing myself the links, then forgetting what they're for.

No comments:

Post a Comment